That's not an easy question hun! Firstly, with regard to the supply during the day. You should be able to produce enough milk for two babies - it works on supply and demand, so as long as they both feed, you will make enough for them both. It is true that feeding/expressing at night keeps your hormone levels higher, however from a supply point of view, if they are feeding every 3 hours during the day, I would think you could drop the 2am express without too much (or any) effect. I guess the main thing is whether or not you need the frozen milk. It sounds like you are not using much, if any of it at the moment. What are you planning on doing with it - is it just for emergencies, or would you like to use it once you wean so they can keep having breast milk for longer? I think that is probably the main consideration - how much do you need the milk you are getting. And how much would you prefer to be sleeping at that time!!!
I'm sorry I'm not much help, but I hope you work it out.
Bookmarks