thread: "Bad" foods to eat whilst breastfeeding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BellyBelly Member

    Mar 2009
    1,385

    ^^ yeah that!

    I ate absolutely everything and nothing affected my baby. He eats everything now too (at 13 months) chilli, curry, garlic... Everything.

  2. #2
    kirsty_lee Guest

    The only thing I have found that affects DD so far is if I eat Penut Butter. 3 times now i've had penut butter and she is really unsettled and gets a sore tummy, so I think I might have to avoid it but I eat everything else.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Sep 2009
    785

    I'm like the others and have eaten everything, including lots of garlic/chilli etc only thing that really did upset her once early on was a minestrone my DH cooked but he did bit of a cabbage overkill

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    Perth, WA
    247

    thanks so much for all of your replies so far. Manta Ray - I didn't know there were breastfeeding classes, I will look into it!