Thread: Breast feeding with Implants?

Default Breast feeding with Implants?

Just wondering who has had success breastfeeding with breast implants. I am currently 26 weeks pg and I have silicone implants (on top of the pec muscle). My Ob says it shouldn't be an issue and that it is mostly women who have breast reductions that have the problems...but I was hoping to hear of some success stories please!

I have breast implants, mine are under the muscle and everything. i had no probs with feeding. We have been very lucky. DD latched on easily and we are still BFing at nearly 5.5 months old. Good luck with it all.

Hi everyone
    Just wanted to bump this up.....

Is their anyone else out there that can share their experience of BF with Implants?

I'm under the muscle, have had some leakage early on in preg but now can't get any out manually when I squeeze, getting worried I won't be able too.

THANKS

wow this thread is old, well I ended up BF DD1 til 15 months and DD2 for 4 months.
    I wouldn't worry at this point about being able or not being able to squeeze anything out. I couldn't get anything out when I was pregnant.
    I was told when I had mine done that the implants won't effect the milk ducts so your body is still able to produce the milk and send it down.