On the advice of lots of lovely BB ladies I got the Medela swing and so far its working really well - only used it three times because I just can't organise myself!
As for teh bonding with your DD, I agree with the others that it could be a bit tricky to start, and also interfere with your supply, but FWIW my "big" girls love just having cuddles with their baby sister - everyone lying on the bed snuggling up. They also love it now that I'm starting to let them get in the bath with her. They take turns gently washing her, playing with her toes etc. While its still technically me giving Miss A the bath, they feel pretty important because they're actually in there with her.
We also had a couple of very special things planned for the girls after Miss A was born - went to Dora and Elmo to try and show them that while lots of things had to change with the new baby's arrival, there was still great stuff just for them ITMS.
Good luck. I hope you'll find that your daughter adjusts really well. Mine have surprised me.
Bookmarks