Hiya CMKM, hope your little guy puts in an appearance soon.

So we are only about four weeks into our bf journey and while supply has not been an issue for me thankfully, things have been pretty rocky. From little babies who have found latching difficult, to bleeding and cracking, to tongue tie in both girls to severe mastitis. As I was having twins, I thought a good pump from the outset would be a plan so I bought a Medela pump in style advanced from Amazon. There have been so many times over the past few weeks I have thanked my lucky stars for having it, especially the last few days where I have been too sick in hospital with mastitis to breastfeed or care for the girls. Having a pump, I have been able to get a decent enough stash in the freezer so that even with the dramas we have had, we are still exclusively feeding breast milk in some form. So far, neither Miss E or Miss G have had a problem transitioning from bottle to boob and back and I am a very thankful mummy for having a good electric pump.

Good luck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk