I wouldn't think anything of it. Spock always has a full water bottle she can access whenever she wants. I just see water and bm as different needs.
I wouldn't think anything of it. Spock always has a full water bottle she can access whenever she wants. I just see water and bm as different needs.
Nup - your supply is perfectly fine for her needs. Remember - she drives supply. She’s a big girl now. She wants a drink of milk (and love) and a drink of water. Strange how our first reaction is to jump to the conclusion that we don’t have enough. Food and water are main players now. but milk is still really important and you have just what she needs
That's M.
Thanks Barb. I'm really enjoying feeding her and have been a bit worried that my return to work might have her getting too used to looking elsewhere. Its about the only time these days that she slows down enough for me to get a cuddle ;-)
My toddler does this all the time. I think it's actually just her wanting to cleanse her palate after a good slug of rich fatty breast milk.
Bookmarks