I bought a glider 2nd hand, not the padded out luxury models , A Wooden one with bum and back cushions, I found it the most comfortable place to feed as I needed to sit upright and supported to feed or my back would ache.
I prefer to lay down on the bed to feed, however not always practical hehehehehe
With DD I've used the couch a lot more and supported myself with cushions.
Our Glider has certainly paid for itself, I have rocked both kids to sleep in it for day naps and night sleeps and they both loved the rocking motion, DD still does. I have used it more for rocking to sleep than actual feeding. When I feed in it I use a u shaped b/f pillow as the arm rests are wood.
The Poangs are hard to get out of in my opinion, especially when holding a sleeping baby
Bookmarks