thread: Breastfeeding General Chatter #13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria
    8,924

    i got a BFP and i think my milk supply is going down. I don't want bub to wean. She doesn't eat enough solids to sustain herself, let alone all the other benefits. If she keeps feeding will i keep making milk?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add UntoldAngel on Facebook

    Nov 2009
    Between concrete walls
    1,885

    i got a BFP and i think my milk supply is going down. I don't want bub to wean. She doesn't eat enough solids to sustain herself, let alone all the other benefits. If she keeps feeding will i keep making milk?
    I've been feeding bub still, and i'm 13weeks pregnant. I think it has slowed somewhat, but he can still squirt it out if he squeezes my boob the right way, and he is satisfied when he has finished feeding. I'm hoping to continue feeding for as long as he wants. Congrats on the BFP too!