MadB - So because she isnt feeding much during the day, is she playing catch up at night? Do you mean you actually have to lie down? We are up 3 times a night, exhausting. She slept better as a newborn!!!
Arcadia - Sounds like your boy is well and truly thriving, thats great! Thats very cute and understanding of your daughter.
No, dont seem to have a fast flow. She has always arched away from me slightly. Not as if she doesnt want to feed, she is just an archer I guess? Wont snuggle in. Its no big deal, I just would like to be able to sit on a chair in a cafe and just look like I'm cradling my baby and not that I am obviously feeding her.
The little diva also has a habit of latching on and then turning her head sideways so that her cheek is pressing hard against the breast. Dont know if I am imagining it, but when she does this the flow seems to be faster. Has she figured this out and thats why she does the head turn (and nipple twist!!) ?
Arcadia - you must have super boobie milk, and DD sounds very cute
Isadora - DS does the head turn as well sometimes, but usually when he's trying to look at something. Maybe she wants to be close, but not lay down itms? Could she maybe have silent reflux and the cradle position aggravates it?
DS turns the big 1 next week, and we are still feeding I'm sure there will be comments made that he will be big enough now to stop, and being pregnant I should stop, but I love our special cuddles and I'm not cutting him off anytime soon. He's recently been dropping a day feed, randomly, and started sleeping through the night again.
Bookmarks