Moderate - you can usually carry on a conversation during the cardio and it's generally only 3-4 days a week. Your weights training would not be engineered to take you to failure.
Comp prep - 6 days a week. Weights on 5 of those days HIIT on 3. Even the weights sessions should leave you like jelly.
have you contacted ABA lactation resource centre (LRC), they have access to heaps of evidence based research. maybe someone else has written about it. each woman reacts differently to different situations, might be a case of trial and error and see what happens. maybe you can write up your experience later, if you find the information is lacking.
Hey HotI - I emailed ABA but haven't heard anything back yet. I will def be documenting my experiences as I go, things I learn and tweaks I make as I go through the whole process.
Bookmarks