I just checked my mum's packet of Buderiem and it says Sulphur dioxide!!
OK I'm in trouble now, it may just be coincidence but since DD started having the ginger (2-3 pieces a day) she has been eating again. As some of you will know my DD has had some major non-eating issues of late and still weighs the same (well 100g less) now that she did 10weeks ago when she was 12months. She would go for 3-4 days without eating and then eat normally for a day then pick for a day then it was back to fasting.. since she discovered the ginger (or my parents gave it to her) she has been eating really well. 3 meals a day and snacks!... so if I cut the ginger and she stops eating again then I have to decide weather to give her the ginger and have her eat or not.
Bookmarks