I definitely wouldn't worry about it running out, as I still bf my DD and I'm sure all she is getting at the moment is a tiny bit of colostrum!.....unless....your partner is SUPER DUPER thirsty then maybe.....hehe just teasing.
Yeah well my body is currently an endless source of amusement for dp at the moment. I got him back tho, he walked into the house last night to find me on the 'puter leaking boob juice all over his american chopper tshirt. (my clothes dont fit me anymore.......)
Has anyone else had their partner quite so um....."enamoured" during PG?
Don't get me wrong it's lovely to be so desirable but perhaps not as a food source![]()
Hey Dee, well I cant say I have the same problemmy DH although likes to "play with them" any mention of "stuff" coming out and he`s outa there
so far I only have a little colostrum when I squeeze my nipples, hav`nt had any leakage yet. But to let you know you are not alone we have a friend who is quite partial to the acctual breastmilk!!!
I don`t think he went about drinking it when he was thirsty but when they had their children he did try it.
All the best for the rest of your pregnancy.
Dont knock it, when i was pg DH was grossed out by leaking boobs and we didnt DTD for months... I could only wish that my DH was that interested in my changing body...
Dont get me wrong, he wanst tottally turned off, but obviuoly less interested.
As being a personal drink machine, i think i am glad that he wasnt THAT interested!!!
One thing to note however, i know that trying to express and extended periods of nipple stimulation can bring on labour (when your body is ready) so this may actually work to your advantage when that time comes![]()
Thankyou BellyBelly. And thankyou Dee. I love this place. There is no subject that is taboo and everyone loves to share. I am learning so much and having a good laugh at the same time.
LOL I am laughing at myself
yep we all kick bum in here![]()
Bookmarks