Heaven & Ali I know how you feel.... last few nights DD has woken quite a few times unsettled and the only way to settle her seems to be to feed her to sleep which I don't mind doing but lately it's been too much!! And up until a week ago she was a great night sleeper!!!!! so this is all out of sorts for her!!
Last night she woke about 6 times so we ended up at 430am bringing her into bed with us... it was the only way i could get some rest.... and she's on solids too!!!! (has been for a month now!!!) so must be a growth spurt I think.... or teething of course. She fed 2hrly last night!!!
I'm sooo tired it felt like we had a newborn in the house again last night!!!
Big hugs to you all. We just have to remember that like everything, it passes....