Jennifer - thanks for your help once again, u must be sick of my bf questions by now DDs time at the breast varies. Generally her first and last feeds of the day take about 30-40 mins, and during the day about 15-20 minutes (there's so much to see and do!). I had a quick look at some teats whilst I was in Target yesterday, and on the Avent ones, it actually only recommends the number 1 and 2 teats for breastfed babies, so that is in line with what you are saying about how quickly they get the milk. I dont want her to like the bottle more than my boobies, so I will stick with what I've got for now.
My goodness, Manhattan - you should have seen some of the qns I had to ask! After 4 years, I've covered a lot of ground. I still had questions at 2 years!
Now you just have to teach your DH to be more patient when it takes longer to feed your DD at the bottle. I recommend the remote control and a comfy chair!
Last edited by Jennifer13; May 18th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
Bookmarks