My hair fell out in chunks too, it's not fun to find hair all over the house hehe! Do you take your pregnancy & BF supplement? Maybe they might help.
Just let everything slide for a few weeks, don't worry if you don't get the cleaning and stuff done. Have your fave dvd series ready to go in the dvd player or something. Have a little stash of things you need next to the couch on a table. Water bottle, snacks, a good book, your phone etc. I found I'd be hungry and then bub would start feeding and sometimes I wouldn't eat for hrs because I got so busy with her. She was permanently stuck to my boob hehe but she is a super cuddly, affectionate bub now and I'm thinking that it's because like you we just went with it and made the most of the cuddle time.
Bookmarks