thread: Feeding lying down - how does it work for you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber
    Add Jellybean29 on Facebook

    Sep 2010
    Sydney
    1,090

    i just roll over havent worked out how to do it the other way
    same!

  2. #2

    Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic
    8,538

    I have my arm above her head (not under) and around onto her shoulder, she's on her side and so am i.
    Where possible i lay in the middle of the bed, i tend to just kind of hop over her and gently roll her over and offer the next side.
    She very rarely wakes now

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria
    8,924

    Wow, i didn't know so many people fed from the top boob! I love feeding lying down but am only a bottom boob feeder I used to do my arm under bubs head, but now do the arm above her head stretched out, maybe its cos bub is bigger now? If bub is still very awake i will move her to swap sides, but other wise i try to change sides and just slide her gently if i need to. mmm, i wonder if i could become a top boob feeder too

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    Yeah, I do the same, just roll forward a bit and flop my boob down, LOL. Maybe you need floppy boobs, don't worry, they'll get there

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jun 2010
    Tiny Town
    4,675

    Yeah, I do the same, just roll forward a bit and flop my boob down, LOL. Maybe you need floppy boobs, don't worry, they'll get there
    Hahaha, nooooo!!!