Bosco. It is perfectly OK to feel strange/indifferent and OVER BF. Give yourself a break and just try to work through what exactly is bothering you about BF, is it the time or is it that it doesn't feel right using your breasts like that.
Time will get better as your bub gets older (Ari and I just stopped using shields this week and she has gone from 45 min feeds to 15min - my son took 9 mth to wean off shields)
I was fine with BF my son but for some reason did not feel the same with DD and it was a real struggle through those early weeks, the pain, the mess and I just wanted someone else to be able to feed her because I was over it. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that I didn't want to be heating bottles at 4am and that my sister told me that this is a common feeling and if you can just ride through it, it will get better.
No-one is going to think less of you for not BF (well hope not) but you don't have to give it all away you can bottle feed and occassionally BF or express so if you want to go back you can.
Bookmarks