I'm happy that things seem to be working for you. I'm sure you two could have done it without my help but i do know from my own expereince how much it can help to talk things through with others who are there too or been there. Just do what seems right for you guys.
I looked up the Dr jay gordon website but as yet have not had a chance to read it
Sounds like you handled that wake up fine. The first few can be tricky and sometimes just doing it as long as you're willing to is a good way to start and then just try again next time. It's not easy and when you think about being in bed asleep it's so easy to just feed and be done with it isn't it!?
Another thing i thought to tell you was that it may be easier to hold bub upright and hug rather than nurse laying in your arms as she may expect a feed is coming. Never really was an issue for us but i thought i'd just mention it to you.
Hope tonight is successful also![]()






Reply With Quote
Bookmarks