Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helping Your Milk Come In

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Berry
    I was prescribed Motilium tablets which made my milk supply go right up.
    Wow Berry that's really interesting, being a nausea medication!!! Did the doc tell you how it would work? Would love to hear..

Also something you can try is Raspberry Leaf in tea or tablet form, it's fantastic for milk production.

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Great stuff!! Learn something every day I tell you
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

You might also want to have a look at the Weleda range of products as they have a nursing mothers formula. I lvoe their stuff!! I have just bought the naturopathic teething formula. I can't wait until Jenna is teething so I can try it out!

Fi

Fi, where do you purchase your Weleda products from? I've found an online shop from NZ that has them. Do you buy them locallly or onlline?

Rachel - if you go to the Weleda site, they list all the stockists. There are quite a few in Melbourne.
    I bought up when I went home cuase there is noone in Geelong selling it, and we dont get to Melbourne very often anymore.

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Kelly - I was given Maxalon to boost by supply and that's normally for nausea too.

the aktivite drink has really helped me!

thanks heaps!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Melinda Guest

I was just about say exactly what you did Deb! That Maxalon is an anti-nausea medication, but it often prescribed to boost supply!

hmmm, I have a script for maxalon... I guess if my supply diminishes I could get it filled!?

Anyone know about thrush in babies mouth? Maddy had it around 3wks of age & it looks like Indah has it.. Although my breasts dont hurt, her tongue is really white & she keeps sticking it out...

Thanks Shannon,
    I grabbed some yesterday...
    I was given the daktarin one & read that it was not recommended for anyone with liver probs & instantly thought of you!!!!

Indah has been sleeping 5-6 hrs between each feed since I got the gel, so it may have been the reason she kept waking every 2-3 hours!!!!

I cant believe how quickly everyone's new babies are growing up!!!
    When I look at those baby tickers now, some babies are about to turn 1 that were still cooking what seems like yesterday!!!!

Hope Jess is doing well, will have to read up what's going on, just been a bit busy!!!!
    I have been putting it on my nipples too.... mmmm nice! [-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12