thread: How much bigger will my boobs get when I start BF???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Perth, WA
    1,587

    Haha im dreading breast feeding, im a 12F and im not even pregnant.

    My best friend is normally a 12E and she is currently a 12G cup!!!!! Her bub is 4 weeks old!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2007
    Melbourne
    3,660

    Just make sure you get fitted! So much better for your back and your breasts!
    There is nothing worse that wearing a 14DD if you should be wearing a 10F.
    I went from 12E/14DD to an 18H and when i stopped breastfeeding i went to 18J.
    I put on a lot of weight in my pregnancy though!
    So i'm with PB, spare a thought LOL

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    I went up about 4 sizes in from the time I was 37 weeks to the time bubs was 6 months old. 3 of those were before she was 8 weeks.
    They did slowly get smaller again, but are still not pre-preg size (or rather, weren't when I got preg again lol), over the course of our almost 3 years of BF. I got down to an F.

    I ended up an H cup, PITA.

    Now I am a GG already, hoping they don't get too much bigger this time around!

    There is actually a photo, wish I could post it here cos it is so damn funny (maybe I will post it as secret BB photo on FB ) anyway, it is about day 3 in hossie, milk had come in the night before, and I had fallen asleep with DD swaddled next to me sitting up in the bed. My boob is out because she had been feeding, and my nipple is the size of her face, my boob twice the size of her head! Is a golden moment.