Calluna; I'm really not sure, I didn't get a whole lot of time to talk to her about it. She may, and I hope that maybe some ladies could give me some info, or point me where to go, because they are coming up again next week (looking to move here, YAY!), so any support I can give her would be terrific. I also feel to a point that I don't want to 'over step' and seem too pushy, but I so want to let her know that bf is possible (heck, she saw it with Mack today).
Oh, something else, because I am unsure, dd feeds really loudly, as in it sounds like an air click or something. SDIL says she has always made that sound, even when gone up to next size bottle teat. Dd suffered from reflux (had gaviscon, all okay), but often has gripe water. Related?
Bookmarks