I relactated at around 2 months BUT I'd expressed until DD2 was 3 weeks old so my milk had only gone for five or so weeks in total.

If she has never really breastfed then I'd imagine relactating could be even harder. That's not to say don't do it, but also don't make it sound easy because, from experience, it is bloody hard. I expressed or attached once an hour for two weeks. I took Motilium. I was only ever able to get around 60ml and fed from a supply line. I did it all myself because my LC didn't seem to know anything about it, so I researched it on the net.

Having said all that, it was enormously emotionally rewarding for me to be able to do it. My problem with BFing is attachment (I have huge nipples, my babies have small mouths - not that I knew this at the time) so to be able to actually attach my baby even though she could never get a full feed, was awesome.

So I'd google around and print off some stuff for her to read.

But at the same time, she may just need the support of someone saying that yes, her experience was stuffed and wasn't her fault. She doesn't need to feel guilty again if relactating doesn't appeal.