thread: I have taken off my harmony ball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Melbourne
    345

    What a really nice idea!!! If i have another I might do the same thing!!! I love it...
    Well done on a fantastic achievement for breastfeeding DD for so long, you must be so proud of yourself.
    My DD weaned herself too at a similiar age but DS is not showing any signs just yet, just out of interest sake was your DS similar with weaning as your DD???

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Melbourne
    6,745

    That's gorgeous Lilima! You did so well feeding her so long but it is hard when they stop even of their own accord.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2007
    3,220

    DD was just on 13 months and the last feed she dropped was the evening.

    DS was 14 months, and the last feed he dropped was the morning feed.

    I am glad that she weaned on her own - as it meant i didn't have to eventually push her to do something she didn't want to do

  4. #4
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    melbourne
    11,462

    What a really nice idea!!! If i have another I might do the same thing!!! I love it...
    another one hey

    lilima i wish id heard of these necklaces!! its a lovely gift to give to her!

  5. #5
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)
    4,346

    Wow thats a really beautiful keepsake for your DD

    Where can you buy them from??

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Melbourne
    345

    another one hey

    lilima i wish id heard of these necklaces!! its a lovely gift to give to her!
    I wondered if you would pick up on that, No most likely not, Dh still says no way... a friend asked me for all my baby stuff as she is pregnant and I realised that I just not ready to give anything away...as I say never say never!!!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    May 2007
    3,220

    Pinny I was thinking that too - hmmm maybe you will have news for us in the near future.

    You can buy them on ebay. Just look up harmony ball, or hamony bell.

  8. #8
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)
    4,346


    You can buy them on ebay. Just look up harmony ball, or hamony bell.
    Thanks

  9. #9
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    melbourne
    11,462

    I wondered if you would pick up on that, No most likely not, Dh still says no way... a friend asked me for all my baby stuff as she is pregnant and I realised that I just not ready to give anything away...as I say never say never!!!


    im the same, not quiet ready to give it all up, though im giving some to my sister,but want it back if we have another one, though its unlikely!