thread: I have taken off my harmony ball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    melbourne
    11,462

    What a really nice idea!!! If i have another I might do the same thing!!! I love it...
    another one hey

    lilima i wish id heard of these necklaces!! its a lovely gift to give to her!

  2. #2
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)
    4,346

    Wow thats a really beautiful keepsake for your DD

    Where can you buy them from??

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Melbourne
    345

    another one hey

    lilima i wish id heard of these necklaces!! its a lovely gift to give to her!
    I wondered if you would pick up on that, No most likely not, Dh still says no way... a friend asked me for all my baby stuff as she is pregnant and I realised that I just not ready to give anything away...as I say never say never!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    May 2007
    3,220

    Pinny I was thinking that too - hmmm maybe you will have news for us in the near future.

    You can buy them on ebay. Just look up harmony ball, or hamony bell.

  5. #5
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2007
    Outer South East Melbourne :)
    4,346


    You can buy them on ebay. Just look up harmony ball, or hamony bell.
    Thanks

  6. #6
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Feb 2006
    melbourne
    11,462

    I wondered if you would pick up on that, No most likely not, Dh still says no way... a friend asked me for all my baby stuff as she is pregnant and I realised that I just not ready to give anything away...as I say never say never!!!


    im the same, not quiet ready to give it all up, though im giving some to my sister,but want it back if we have another one, though its unlikely!