I don't have a problem with it, would gladly use EBM over formula any day, if (god forbid) I am not able to BF subsequent children for whatever reason, I can only hope that I will have friends and family who will be willing to help out.
If there was a milk bank near me I would have donated too, sadly there isnt, I also wouldn't bat an eyelid if someone offered to BF DS for me for some valid reason, I would gladly do the same in return.
I don't think my opinion is very mainstream, although there does seem to be a bit of a comeback for it lately.
ok, so I know you dont want a debate, but after I posted I noticed a few other posts, "bm not being life or death?" I beg to differ, I recently read an article about how now, 50-70 years after formula use has been so prevalent that the health risks are now coming to light. If I can find it, I will link to it, Im sure it was posted in here a while back...
Bookmarks