Ery you did such an amazing job and you really put in the hard yards to feed Ella. You have given her the absolute best start to her little life and you should be so so proud honey. I hope the mastitis gets better for you real soonI know you wanted to be BFing but enjoy the time she now has on the bottle, it soounds like it will be much more relaxing for you both after such a rough time x
And skybie I had no idea that Iz had weaned. You have BOTH done so fantastic and I am so proud of the achievements you have both made and you should be too!![]()




I know you wanted to be BFing but enjoy the time she now has on the bottle, it soounds like it will be much more relaxing for you both after such a rough time x
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks