Just had some more quick advice. It might help to have formula as an option you keep pushing back, the security of knowing if you really can't breastfeed this time then you don't have to without actually needing to use it. So you might start by saying "I will breastfeed this time and then I will formula feed next time, I can do one more feed" but after that feed push formula back another feed "I will breastfeed this time and then I will formula feed next time, I can do one more feed" and then another feed and another. So just pushing back the goal posts slowly instead of saying a big fat no to formula, know it is an option but delay it in small achievable increments. So even if you use formula at some point, you are working towards increasing the time before first use or between each use.