Hi
I wasn't successful the second time around, but the third time around I was. I think the main difference is that I was stubborn & persevered. I pushed myself very hard to get it right.
I had a bit more support too. My health nurse was there & on call when ever I needed her. At 6 weeks I had him on the bottle for 2 days straight when I rang her in tears coz I'd started to feel depressed. I had bad PND with my girls, & depression through his pregnancy.
The best thing was my LC. I only spoke to her once, over the phone, but thats all I needed. She gave me a few tips, got me past that phase & from then on things were great.
I think the best thing to do to start with is join the ABA. Then I think its simply having faith in yourself TBH. If you believe you can do it, there's a good chance you will![]()






Reply With Quote
Bookmarks