Well Indie, see this changes my earlier response, about keeping bubs with you on first night, the chances are that your bub will need close observation is high, now during the day you are awake and gazing at bubs and would notice any changes, during the night you would be asleep and the lighting not bright, so bubs going into the nursery is probably a medical need, not just a "thing" they do IYKWIM.
Will bubs need the SCN??? Have you been told whether or not it needs an op, or is it something that will settle down ???
You know as I said people are interested in others lives ( nosy) and dont always use their brains before speaking. I honestly wasnt trying to pry, or infur something, but as I said the reason for the csec, also helps me answer your question honestly.
I have had 1 csec, and I know of others here who have had them too, and we are happy to answer any questions.
Bookmarks