I decided not to edit the list as it wasn't my personal opinion but I decided to share cause it's important to know a range of different information, because you are / will be the mother, you will know what's best for you and your baby.

I did co-sleep after my last c-section because I was extremely sick, the midwifes in my ward were aware of it and kept an eye on me and the baby, however I was unable to roll over due to a range of issues I had, co-sleeping for me was ALWAYS in my arms not beside me... supported by blankets, pillows and the bed frame sides.

I think an appointment one is the fact that you aren't a failure if you don't give birth naturally, you created your baby and you brought your baby into this world in the safest way possible for you and your baby.