I had panic attacks with both my c-sections, and a slight panic attack with my VBA2C. It was only a slight one, because the next contraction took my mind off the panic attack cos it was bloody painful
I hated my c-sections because I hate being in hospital - that in itself was bad enough to make me have panic attacks. I had one the night before DD1 was born because they weren't sure if she was going to make it, and that scared the heck outta me.
BUT - I also had panic attacks leading up to the birth of DD2 because I was scared shiatless of what was going to happen.
I think either way you probably will have a panic attack, so one mightn't be a better option than the other IYKWIM? I think focusing on the reason why you are having a panic attack and managing them when they happen is probably the only thing you can do, cos like I said, you might have a panic attack with either choice.
I hate panic attacks. they suck.





I hate panic attacks. they suck.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks