thread: Caesarean #4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2009
    203

    it's possible to have a vba3c! It's a bit soon to be thinking about it, you'd want to give your uterus a good two years to recover before you tried it though. And over the next two years you will undoubtedly have plenty of time to wonder about whether or not to have another baby!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

    Jan 2008
    sydney
    2,678

    I have had 3 cesareans and i am hoping to commence another IVF cycle then end of thi year and i soo desperatly would love a VBA3C BUT in all honesty i don't see it happening
    It will be my 4th cesarean and i have been told by the OB/GYN that performed my last section that 1 more would be it.... i am planning to go through a private OB/GYN next bub and see what they say...

  3. #3

    Dec 2005
    not with crazy people
    8,023

    Ive had 4 and a tubual reversal ......the ob told me I could have another 2 but we both decided due to having bad pg's and nearly losing DS3 at birth that enough was enough. I still yearn for another baby...but I know that ive reached my limit. I dont think your being selfish at all....if you have enough love in your heart to share and a se tof warm arms for loads of cuddles then go for it

    'I will say though...it does take its toll out on your body. I have no feeling in my tummy any more, its loop sided and because im overweight I have an 'apron' that will get damp quiet quickly beneith and smell if I dont take care.