thread: Do you still have 'the hang'?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2008
    8,986

    I didn't have a c/s and I have the overhang. I hate it.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Vic
    337

    I didn't have a c/s and I have the overhang. I hate it.
    thats good to know lol

    Im pretty sure its the result of the skin being overstretched....its like blowing up a balloon then letting out the air. The balloon is never as firm.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Follow Pandora On Twitter

    Jan 2005
    cowtown
    8,276

    Maz has a word for this, but I prefer 'apron'

    It comes down to skin elasticity as much as anything else.
    I had it before having kids because Id lost a large amount of weight and have not very elastic skin.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Add krysalyss on Facebook

    Feb 2007
    on the move.....
    2,745

    3 years and still have it.
    Don't think it will go back to the way it was. Makes me look a little pg. I didn't have a c/s but did get lots of tummy stretch marks and that is what mine is from. I am hoping my other skin around my midriff will tighten as I lose more weight and will help a bit (I am a healthy weight but a large tummy size for my weight)
    Sorry I couldn't give better news.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    I don't have it. I don't really know what you mean?? My tummy isn't flat, never was anyway, but there's no hanging going on, lol.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Melbourne
    6,745

    I have a small pouchy bit but it doesn't really hang anymore and I have had 2 c/s. It did take a while to go though.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    Ok, I just saw another thread (the one with the c/s scar pics) and Leash you were saying your scar is where your bikini/hipster undies would sit. So maybe that's why? If mine was there I can imagine I would have it too bc there's a crease in my skin there anyway, you know? But mine is a lot below my undie line so there's nothing to 'hang' iykwim?? If I end up having to have another c/s next time I'll be telling them 'make sure you cut down low where the other one is so there's no hanging!!' lol.

  8. #8

    Dec 2005
    not with crazy people
    8,023

    Maz has a word for this, but I prefer 'apron'
    and that would be GUNT

    and yep....I didnt have it after number 1...number 2 it was slight but OMG its horrible now...4 c/s under my belt and ive got double banger boobies

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Victoria
    7,260

    Still have it

    For those who are unsure exactly what we are talking about...
    Caesarean Scar Photos

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Add ElleJay on Facebook Follow ElleJay On Twitter

    Jun 2007
    Western Australia
    6,587

    It's only been 8 months since my c/s, but I've most definitely still got mine - I honestly don't like it, but only because I can't ever find pants that fit except for trackies!

  11. #11
    Registered User

    May 2008
    where the V8's roar
    1,855

    yep still have mine too although I haven't lost the weight either but I think the 'hang' would still be there