Oh wow, she had the baby already? Sounds like things went a bit pear shaped there... Fx things start looking up now.
On the housecleaning front, when my mum and sister came round after DD was born, they would walk in with a meal or some fresh groceries, my mum would go into the kitchen and start getting me a meal ready or getting some food prepared, then go grab some clothes and throw them in the wash. My sister would hang out whatever washing needed hanging, then run the vacuum around or clean the bathroom, then they'd both fold whatever washing or nappies needed doing. They did that for two weeks and it was awesome.
But. That was my mum and my sister. If my friends came round, I'd appreciate a quick vacuum, or a tidy of the kitchen. Probably anymore than that would be a bit uncomfortable for me.
You know your friend best though. If she'd be ok with it, then ask and go for it
I'm sorry she's struggling with bf, I know an awesome LC if she'd like me to put her in touch, let me know. Which hospital is she at?
Bookmarks