My ob told me to wait 6 weeks and then we could go for it if we wanted to! She said she wouldn't allow a vbac attempt if the cs scar was less than 12 months old though.
Thinking of you often xx
My ob told me to wait 6 weeks and then we could go for it if we wanted to! She said she wouldn't allow a vbac attempt if the cs scar was less than 12 months old though.
Thinking of you often xx



Reply With Quote
Bookmarks