First of all I think there is a need for an apology...calling a birth 'horrid' is not nice and not necessary.
Our birth was not horrid by any means - after 2 previous c/sections which were terribly frightening and disempowering it was beautiful, it was magical and it was the best I could give myself and give my child.
I fought (and believe me I had to fight!) and succeeded at getting the best birth experience that Jacob and I could have.
Here's our birth story...
I'm going to assist in my own c/section!
BTW...I just have to say that I'm a little disappointed that the word horrid has been left there even though the poster apologised if they offended anyone.
I'm also disappointed with you Kelly, you immediately jumped to their defence yet your lack of support during my struggle to achieve a maternal assisted c/section and congratulations at achieving a great birth for Jacob and myself was very obvious to me.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks