Thread: odd/irregular periods after c section

boobearprints Guest

Default odd/irregular periods after c section

hi im new btw. my baby is now exactly 3 months old

i had my first c section and it was emergancy. my periods seem irregular and heavier and spotting after my period has ended, happens after making love to.

my very first period lasted no joke 21 days. i had a 20 day break and then my period came this time lasted 11 days. but i seem to spot still.

ive see gynos about the heavy bleeding today but when i got home the spotting started up.

has anyone experienced this? this is my 3rd baby. but my first c section.

hope someone can relate?

My Af went like this after my 2nd c/s although not for as long.. still 5-7 days but the actual cycle length was all over the place.. 7 days to 45.. Drove me nuts..

I didn't get spotting tho only getting that this time...

I think it is more to do with having a baby rather then a c/s

ps my 2nd cs was my 3rd pregnancy as well

Hi,
    I was just about to start a thread on this subject!

I had my c/s 9 months ago but ever since have had heavier, longer periods - about 7 days compared to 4.

This month I have also had alot of pain around my scar inside and ovaries. Am wondering if it is a coincidence or a symptom of having a c/s

Default irregular periods after c-section:(

Hi, I just wanted to share with everyone my situation. I had my C-section 4 years ago with my first and only baby. After my c-section due to emergencies. Ive had a lot of problems. First my period is irregular now, more heavy, instead of 3-4 days now it's 5 to 10 days. But before my period starts, I spot first, I get bad cramps, lower back pain, I get lower left side of my stomach pains, and I also get to feel movements in my stomach that actually feels like a baby. I am so tired of all this, Ive gone to see different doctors and all they told me is that maybe I am overweight. Since then I have been trying to loose my weight to help out my situation, but I still haven't lost any weight at all, and the pains are getting worse. The sad thing about all this is that my appetite is not normal anymore, I hardly eat, and when I eat, I eat small portions and gets full fast I still am gainning weight. So I am about to give up now, I hope that someone out there has a similar situation to mine and hopefully would have answers to my problem. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks
    Leidee

Quote Originally Posted by leidee13 View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to share with everyone my situation. I had my C-section 4 years ago with my first and only baby. After my c-section due to emergencies. Ive had a lot of problems. First my period is irregular now, more heavy, instead of 3-4 days now it's 5 to 10 days. But before my period starts, I spot first, I get bad cramps, lower back pain, I get lower left side of my stomach pains, and I also get to feel movements in my stomach that actually feels like a baby. I am so tired of all this, Ive gone to see different doctors and all they told me is that maybe I am overweight. Since then I have been trying to loose my weight to help out my situation, but I still haven't lost any weight at all, and the pains are getting worse. The sad thing about all this is that my appetite is not normal anymore, I hardly eat, and when I eat, I eat small portions and gets full fast I still am gainning weight. So I am about to give up now, I hope that someone out there has a similar situation to mine and hopefully would have answers to my problem. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks
    Leidee
    I just spoke to one of my friends who is a GP about the same issue of irregular bleeding after c-section, and she has recommended i go to my gp (I dont live near her otherwise i would have seen her) and ask to get my thyroid checked. which may have something to do with you finding it hard to lose the weight? just a thought. Sorry this is a few months late hehe. but I only just came along this blog.