I had endone,panadol and voltaren until day 3, then panadol and voltaren probably twice a day for at least a week, possibly longer......I found the voltaren helped. Interestingly though i recently hurt my shoulder and went to get voltaren and 1 chemist lost her sh*t and said I was giving my baby stomach ulcers, and a different chemist said not under any circumstances should you take it while bfing and she wouldn't give me any!!!! And this was for a 5mth old not a newborn! Meanwhile the anethetist is the one who prescribed it, I heard him tell the nurse when leaving theater.....very confusing, but I didn't take it....

Hope you get some rest, try not to overdo it. Enjoy those newborn snuggles!! x
This is why I hate chemists. They ask all personal stuff and then give you their own self important opinion.
They scare more new (and experienced) mums than anyone else, and I always give them a mouthful. I walked into a chemist once to get a perscription filled and they started asking me all these questions, I gently at first reminded her that I had answered all these questions not less than 15 mons ago at the professionals office, you know, the one with the umpteen degrees on thier wall. And that she had no right what so ever in withholding anything that I had been informed to take. As for stuff over the counter, it us over the counter for a reason.... Gets me so uptight.

Bug getting back on to the thread, lol, I am having a CSection in December and was wondering about all these questions as well. Maybe I will pose them to my OB at the next visit???? I will let u know what she says. Xx