thread: Pain relief AFTER.. What did you have?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Just Coasting
    1,794

    First CS I was on voltarin suppositories for the first 3 days plus capadex tablets for about 10 days

    Second CS I as in voltarin suppositories for first 3 days plus panadiene forte for about 10 days

    Very little post op pain with either CS.

    I hope youre feeling better x

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jul 2008
    Brisbane
    592

    So glad the support belt is working for you...I cannot believe that it isn't a routine thing for them to give mums post CS. Like I said, if I even went 2 hours without having mine on in the early days I would feel it so much more for the rest of the day. I have my 2 already washed and lined up as spares for in hossy and afterwards