Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: $600 per child payment

THanks Briggsy's

Rang just then. Damn I hate the voice recognition crap!!!

thanks once again!

hi guys just a question, i did my tax return and got my tax refund back but havent receieved the $600 for my daughter as yet, just wondering if anyone knows why.
    als

has your partner done his tax? information has to be received from both partners, not just one

Hi there, I am looking for info for my daughter. She is 18 and has a son turning 1 tomororw. Both her and her fiance did their tax returns and got back their tax refunds but Tash is yet to recieve her $600. Is she eligible? Does she have to apply for it seperately?
    She checked her centrelink info online today and is getting a refund of just over $1000 but none of the things listed for payment was the $600. It was backdated rent assisstance and FTB A and B but each thing listed was under $300 and not the $600.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Judy

I always find it best to contact family assistance and let them know that you have had your tax completed so they can do the cross-matching otherwise it just seems to get held up longer as they have to wait till the ATO sends them the information I think.

the backdated payments are the reconcilliatin amounts. your dd wont get the full 600 as her child wasnt born until after july 1 - she will get a pro rata amount

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213