Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBT thermometer

Fee Guest

I think I'll just stick with it. I've already opened the box. They probably wouldn't let me return it anyway.

TracyD Guest

I do have a regular digital therm. I think I am going to just use that one when I do start charting. Hopefully AF shows up on time! Now, when I do start charting, am I supposed to take my temp as soon as the alarm clock goes off? I usually hit snooze a couple of times before actually getting up. :sleeping:

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TracyD
    I do have a regular digital therm. I think I am going to just use that one when I do start charting. Hopefully AF shows up on time! Now, when I do start charting, am I supposed to take my temp as soon as the alarm clock goes off? I usually hit snooze a couple of times before actually getting up. :sleeping:
    You have to do it as soon as you wake.

Fee Guest

Stupid thing has now broken. And DH and I went to the shops yesterday afternoon to go and swap it for a new one … and the chemist had shut! Not happy! So now I won't be able to swap it until Thursday night. What a pain.

Maybe this a sign that I shouldn't bother with charting yet?!?!

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Fee - i had two break on me.

I searched 5 different places for mine and in the end cost me 23 bucks. But I am glad I did. My other one was out of whack...way out.

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyWife
    Oh Fee - i had two break on me.

I searched 5 different places for mine and in the end cost me 23 bucks. But I am glad I did. My other one was out of whack...way out.
    I used it for a week then it started turning off as soon as I turned it on. I don't think it's the batteries because there would be a battery symbol flashing otherwise.

I bought BBT thermometer from ebay It cost about 18 $

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12