Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all chart stalkers PLEASE?!

i JUST KEEP THINING THESE TEMPS HAVE GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING! I'm not sick at all, I just feel so hot ans sweaty and horrible. I'm feeling sick and I've never had temps this high when charting. Am I being stupid?

clare076 Guest

No Kerrie, you definately are not being stupid. I really hope it turns out to be a BFP, I would get excited if those were my temps too.

Good luck hun.

well temp dropped again today, now back down to normal range, but heart is fast and I keep getting really strong beats like palpatations! I'm still dizzy and feeling sick, so no idea what is happening...

Early days yet Kerrie, your last LP was 14 days, so there's still 5 more to go in theory. Let's just hope it was an implantation dip

Thanks Sarah. I've been having crampy stretchy pains when I move certain ways, feels like when I was pg. My memory is shocking and I've been crying at the drop of a hat! I cried because DH went mad at me for spending money, then he took it back cause I told him it was for his V day gift. I cried over it. How stupid?! I cried this morning too when DH swore at me.....I usually get offended and let him know it, but I don't cry over it cause I know he's just venting in the heat of the moment and doesn't mean it.
    I get my BT results back soon I hope. The hosp said they'd only be a few hrs, but when I rang my Dr they hadn't been faxed thru yet, so they were going to call with results. Hope it's soon. My Heart rate was 112! and my BP was high too. I honestly FEEL pg, but I don't know if it's real or if it's the cyst! So annoying!
    I have my fingers crossed for you Sarah that your crazy chart results in a crazy but much wanted BFP! *hugs*

Ooooh Kerrie, I hope you find out today

i hope u can get the results later today and not have to worry overnight and not get any sleep over it. hey i know that pain u r talking about when u move certain ways i have been getting that!

hey,if I get a BFP BT, can we hold a bet as to when I'll get my first HPT BFP?? *LMAO* I'll take six weeks pg *LOL*

OOOH interesting!!!! I cant wait!!!

well girls, it was negative so I'm out. Guess it is the damn cyst. I hate this sooo much. I have all the symptoms and no reward. I soooo thought I was this time. Everything is worse this time. soooo not fair
    sorry this is so self involved but I so wanted it..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh bugger Kerrie, sorry it was a negative result. But i suppose on the positive side you do need to get this cyst sorted out so now u can concentrate on having that done, recovering from that then TTC again. It wont be be long until you get that wanted BFP Im sure of it!

Kerrie, I've been watching your progress and I'm sorry you're disappointed hun, but I really think you'll be better off being prg AFTER this damn cyst is removed! There is really no telling how it will affect a prg and you certainly don't want that worry.

I would be really worried to see you go down the same path I did.

Only 2 weeks to go! Then it will all be over and BFP here we come!!!

Which hospital are you having your surgery at?

ryde hospital. Sorry I'm not talking much. Taking it terribly this time because I honestly thought I was this time

Aw Kerrie, I'm so sorry hun, I know how hard that feeling of disappointment is.

I hope you are feeling better soon sweetie.

BUM BUM BUM! Could it be too early?

Sarah, I know I am a late HCG riser as seen by the fact that even tho late for periods with both girls, I had lowish HCG levels. They were saying only 3wks or so for both, but U/S dates were right on my date for O (give or take a day or two) so maybe my body just doesn't produce HCG untill after implantation? I don't know. I'm not going to let myself get excited by temp rise today, it was only smallish rise. I'll know if AF is late anyway so....

Kerrie, just wanted to tell you that when I still had my cyst, I was in emergency (for about the 100th time) one night and they did a prg test. It came back negative, but I was actually prg, it was just too early for them to pick up the hcg, even with a blood test.

Now, I still believe in my heart that being prg with this cyst is not the best thing for you - I'm sorry, I know that probably isn't what you want to hear and you're probably getting pretty cranky with me by now, but I'm sure you'll understand why I feel this way knowing what I went through.

BUT after ttc for over 12 months I ALSO understand how painful it is to want it so badly and to be so disappointed, so I just wanted to share that with you and give you a little bit of hope.

I hope it's all sorted out soon - huge for you.

Thank you willow. And how could I be upset with you. It's not what I want to hear, but I see the sense. I really do. But in my gut, I feel pg. I feel like I am. I just can't shake the feeling! I ovulated early this month or it probably wouldn't even be an issue. I know I should have waited till after the cyst removal, but I honestly thought I wouldn't O for a month or two as I had previous. And If I am (the most remote chance, prob more chance of an alien abducting me!) I will talk to dr and discuss removing it once I am past 12wks (some texts recommend that) or seeing if they can aspirate the cyst to releave pressure when needed and I just have constant monitoring. I don't know. But hey, I'm being silly. Bt was -ve. I have to stop this obsessing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast