Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all chart stalkers PLEASE?!

Default Calling all chart stalkers PLEASE?!

OK, can people tell me what they think of my temps?? When DH and I DTD the day of O, he came close to finishing, but never actually got there.... Having said that, we know he has strong swimmers so it is possible. Even he said that. What do you think? I don't think I have seen a chart like mine before and I'm not a full member of FF so I can't search for similar charts! HELP?! Do I allow myself to dream, or do you think it's something else? (I'm not feeling sick, just very hot!).

Wow Kerrie, that's on big temp jump!! I think at this stage it's too early to tell, but it is starting to look promising

That is one big temp jump!! I too think it is too early to tell but it is looking good.. Only a few more days and hopefully you will get some answers.

Although there hasnt been an implantation dip it still might come, maybe tomorrow? i dunno if everyone even gets the dip do they??
    Id say if tomorrows temp dips then the following day starts rising again its a pretty good sign!

Not everyone gets an implantation dip, I didnt!! But if an implantation dip was to come, then it may come in the next day or so..

yeah i dont think i got one with DS or not that i recorded anyway but this time i think i def did on 5DPO

I had implantation pains on Wed evening. I get BAAAAAAAD cramps when I implant and I had similar bad cramps so I am guessing implantation happened early. But my body is so screwy, I prob won't get a BFP till late

clare076 Guest

Definately looks promising to me, still very early though.

Good luck

well temp dropped .14 of a degree today so maybe I didn't implant last week? Maybe this is it? I don't know. Temp is still high, and still feelinf warm etc....

Thats still a pretty high temp katkins!
    ist promising!

clare076 Guest

I wouldn't worry about the temp drop, with a temp that high I wouldn't expect it to stay up, you will have some fluctuations. Wht is your nomal lutueal phase length.

ok, before cyst, it was always 14.5 days. Since the cyst it's been anything from 6-14. My last LP was 14 days smack on and then I O'd 11 days later which is very unusual for me. I'm expecting a 14 day LP so only 6 days left *L* Having said that, I don't get BFP's till I am overdue by a week usually....HOWEVER I have to have a BT tmw (as I am due to be admitted for removal of cyst in the next two weeks) so I guess I will find out. I will be crushed if it comes backnegative

All I can say is WOW, your one hottie!

Good Luck & my fingers are crossed!!!!

*LOL* Thanks Tracey!
    and thank you to all girls who are thinking of me. I think I am just going to accept I am not pg.... Then if I am it will be a nice suprise...

Good idea, this one was a huge surprise to me...... With the withdrawal happening on most occasions or a condom on!??? hee hee Now DH is super stoked....
    At the time we had discussed me temping & him saying NOT YET!!! well it then was outta our hands & happened!??? Fingers crossed!

Yeah well DH didn't even quite make it to well you know and it's still lookin pretty good *LOL*. He's told me he doesn't want to TTC yet, but he's not worried if I fall pg. I think he doesn't want me obsessing over it so he's telling me not yet, and secretly hoping it just happens *LOL*.

That's exactly what my DH said, after a loss & over a year of TTC I think it became all too much so when it happened, he is now over the moon!
    When I said I'd like a 4th, he just smiled...?

good luck, I hope it's a miracle that happens!

feeling so hungry I actually feel like throwing up and yet I don't feel like eating. I am forcing myself to eat. I swear this is like when I was pg with my girls. I'd feel sick if I went too long without eating but I didn't want to eat either... Strange feeling...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast