Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is having EWCM a sign of ovulation?

So sorry to hear babylove! You rest up and take care.

:hugs:

*hugs*
    Cailin

Babylove - :hugs: - goodness i am so sorry to hear about that - that is really terrible - i hope that you are feeling ok - book yourself in for a facial or a massage or something - it is not fair is it we are aupposed to be relaxed etc but it just doesn't work like that does it and the more it doesn't happen the more stressful and upsetting it is... Try to keep smiling and know that we are all here for you and thinking of you....

BabyLove Guest

Thanks everyone for your support. Im feeling a lot better today but still have a bruised feeling around my tummy - fancy going to hospital due to excrutiating period pain, i just have to learn to not take things to heart- i am very sensitive and let people get to me and look what happened!
    Has anyone else experienced such bad period pain to the point where u turned pale white, are dripping sweat, have blurred vision and cant walk - it was a horrible experience but i cant help but think that it was in fact an early miscarriage even though the preg test was negative

Hey Suga,

Yep, you can have EWCM without ovulating, especially if you are having an anovulatory cycle (one in which you never end up Oing). I've had a couple of those and I noticed that my body would try to O, I'd get multiple patches of EWCM, sometimes even +OPKs, but I'd never actually O and AF would eventually arrive once by body gave up trying to O.

I don't know how common it is, but if you are getting EWCM I would recommend BDing anyway as you never know when that little egg is going to pop out LOL!

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12