Thread: High Temp Rise

Question High Temp Rise

Hi All,
    Just wondering whether you could look at my chart and tell me what you think.
    My temps have been really high and I am only 5dpo. Is this normal?
    Has anyone had a temp rise like this and then got a BFP?
    Thanks for any replies.

High is definately good & could be a grea sign for pregnancy. You just need them to contiue on that high..... Fingers crossed

Thanks Sarah, the positive comments help me keep a positive mind.

Hi Emma, your chart looks great! Temps are nice and high.. check out my chart.. my temp just kept going up and up and I am pg

Thanks Veronica, I will be pg too.
    Had some slight cramping happening yesterday which I thought could also be a good sign, but nothing today.

it could be a sign! I think my cramps went away for a day or so and then came back as an ache.. funnily enough, now that I know I am pg, its gone!

I really hope that thats the case for me too, and not just my body playing tricks on me.
    Thanks again.
    Staying positive

clare076 Guest

Emma, that is one nice looking chart. 5DPO is still a bit early to be really confident but I would be surprised if it turned out not to be a preggo chart. Especially with the cramping you have been getting.

Good Luck.

I think the high temps are a good sign but you are only 5 dpo so only time will tell really, good luck and I will keep my for you

Thanks Clare and Sharon.
    Had a temp drop today so not real sure whats going on
    Also wondering whether someone could tell me which temp to record for today?
    Last night I went to sleep at 11pm, woke at 12am, 2am and 3am. I took my temp at 3am and it was 36.24. I then woke at 4am which is my usual waking time and my temp was 36.33. I then went back to sleep at 5am and woke at 8am and temp was 36.65.
    I ended up putting my last temp at 8am into FF as it was after 3 hours sleep.
    Is that right or should I have put in one of the others?
    Thanks.
    Staying positive

Hi Emma,

I would have put in the temp taken at 8am as well as you had 3 hrs sleep before taking that temp

Hi, This is the first time I have posted in here, but I think that you may have chosen the correct temp. Because that was the longest time your body had resting at 3 hours as opposed to 1 hr. The sleepless night could have affected your temp as well.

I read the standars rule is at least 4 hours uninterupted rest gives you your best temp

hope that helps

Rebecca

I agree with Rebecca and Veronica about recording your 8am temp since you'd had 3 hours sleep.

Thanks Veronica, Rebecca and Sharon.
    Guess i will just have to wait til tomorrow to see whether it goes back up.
    Rebecca- Your chart is looking great!

Thanks Emma,
    I'm not keeping my hopes up. Last months temps were similar to this and got me no where.

Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you anyway.
    Stay positive

I just jumped in here and noticed all these BFP's!!! Woo hoo - congrats Emma and Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rae, I just got my BFP yesterday, am soooo excited. Done another HPT this morning and it is still faint but you can see 2 lines.