Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you got your first AF?

I was in Year 5 so 10 years old. I had already had "the talk" from mum because she got hers at 8 or 9 years old (REALLY EARLY!) and was expecting the same for me. It had been a while since the talk so I didn't realise/take much notice that morning what was going on and just went to school (pretty clueless huh?). Mum turned up and got me out of school mid morning on some pretext because she had done the laundry and seen my undies!! All I can remember is, the next day, feeling like everybody could TELL I was wearing a massive pad just by looking at me

Quote Originally Posted by rurumummy View Post
    I got mine when i was 10 yrs old!! i was in yr 5

I hated getting them that early because i grew breasts before anyone else in my class and i also put on alot of weight
    Ditto.

I was 12. I cried because I didn't want it yet, none of my friends had theirs yet and I didn't want to be the only one LOL.

Good Friday in the year of Gr7 (I was 11yrs and 5mths). It was late in the evening and my Dad and I were watching the end of a B&W movie on TV. I told him (I wasn't worried) and he woke my step-mum up to talk about it! (I was his only child... poor dad!)

Did you know, the worlds youngest mother got her first period at the age of 8 months, they were regular by the age of 2. Scarey hey!! She had her first son at the age of 5. Poor little sweet heart.

Makes my 9.5 years seem old, lol!!

paradise lost Guest

The week before i was 13.

I got breasts when i was 10. By the time my AF started i was a 34DD.

Bx

I bet the boys loved you hoobley
    at my school the stupid immature little buggers used to run around and if they managed to "swipe" you or get close to your bussom they would say "woo hoo, im in your club!!".

Ah reminding them of that now infront of their wives/girlfriends etc is so much fun - they go bright purple!!

@ mummy mel - that story is a very sad one - the lil girl was (if we are referring to the same case) impregnated by her father. God what i would do to someone like that.....

paradise lost Guest

Yes, one boy in particular (nicknamed "Felix") used to "trip" towards me and "save" himself from falling by grabbing them until the day i punched him in the jaw and nearly knocked him out. Funnily enough no-one else tried it after that.

I HATED it. It's only now, after having 36J's while BFing, that i think my 34E's are actually pretty normal-sized. Lol.

Bx

ETA - If you mean the youngest ever mother Peruvian child Lina Medina, they never knew who impregnated her, as she seemed unable to understand the questions of who had done what and when. Nowadays they could do DNAing of course but both are dead.

I was 10 I think....I remember having my periods in year 5- the same year I strated wearing bra- already in a C cup!

Yeah, they never knew who the father was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy Mel View Post
    Did you know, the worlds youngest mother got her first period at the age of 8 months, they were regular by the age of 2. Scarey hey!! She had her first son at the age of 5. Poor little sweet heart.

Makes my 9.5 years seem old, lol!!
    That is truly a baby having babies and is sad. i would hate for Sarah to have hers now.

I was 9... had 12DD boobs by the age of 10... awful.

I honestly thought I was dying. And then I stopped bleeding after a week. And then it started again a month later. I used to use bundles of toilet paper in my undies because I didn't know about pads!

I was almost 17! I was starting to get worried, all my friends had had theirs for years. I spoke to mum about it, and turns out she was 16 when she got hers too. She could have told me to save me all the worry!

I was 12 years old and it was mid year 7. I was really shy about telling my mum. Maybe because I have three brothers who she was occupied with so it was hard to find the moment to tell her. It wasnt really a girl friendly household!

i was 14... year 8.. late bloomer...

=)

14 as well... my mum was 16 or 17 when she got hers

at 13, on friday the 13th! yep it was a bad omen, used to be so sick i'd have to have day off school, and very irregular so always making a mess! didn't get boobs or hips til 18 and after i'd left school, so boys didn't think much of me either

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast