Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nausea - how soon after O?

With Maddy i had sore boobs at about 8-10 wks but I had no idea I was pregnant until after 15wks!!!

With my 2nd preg I got them about a week after O'ing! ( I had already begun vomiting & had constant nausea.)

With Indah my boobs never stopped being sore/tender as I fell preg with her the cycle after losing bubba #2 & they were still tender from that bubba & I had no idea I was preg again, with this one I am only getting itchy tender breasts since about 15wks!

Ok so Keen refuses to come in and tell us whats going on....

Do you think she will just surprise us in a few days?? OMG!!!!

It would be the BEST suprise of 2007!!! C'mon Keen - we are all praying for you babe

Lou - sore bbs was my first symptom at about 10dpo, oh honey I hope you and Keen get to tell us some *news* soon!

Oh you guys! I wish I did have something vaguely exciting to tell you, but Im only 9DPO. But the reason for my question is that for a few days 5DPO-7dpo I have been on and off nauseas.. but not like I couldnt eat, but just uncomfortable nausea IYKWIM? and also had some cramping like AF but not really... ok, that makes no sense! It was really bad on 6dpo when i woke at 4am feeling ill and crampy so much I had to get up and stay up. No sore bbs, although reasonably full (but that happens a lot at this time of my cycle)..

might just be a stomach bug or something.... or then again more likely my body trying its best to do my head in!

thanks for the advice though... does give me a little ray of hope...

Keen sweety - dont want to get your hopes up but I had wierd cramping too with this pg. Im praying with all my heart sweety that its going to be a good Feb for you! And for all the other gals too

9DPO - possibly time for some ponstan Keen.....1 twice a day to keep the prostaglandins away! (til 14dpo)

thanks Lis, and Kar..

Kar, Im not going to be taking any ponstan. Its a cetegory C drug and Doc has never mentioned my taking it and everything I read says not to unless the potential benefits far outweigh potential the risks, and unless your doctor advises you to take it. In saying that I did try it one cycle, and my AF showed a few days early and was more painful than usual... so perhaps its not the thing for me.

Im not holding hopes too high for this month, or even really thinking about it as I now have a new focus with us having a date to start our next ivf cycle, so Im pretty much focusing all my positive energy there. (But still there is always the hope for a miracle!)

But Im happy to take all the bubby vibes I can get in the meantime! LOL!

we are all hoping for a miracle, dont worry about that!

Yes - Danni and I are proof that miracles can happen. It's about time we had a third one!

(and no sweat on the ponstan - I'll just send you some antiprostaglandins through the ether - actually - send me your prostaglandins as labour vibes - how efficient would that be!)

hey yeah, Kar - any excess prostaglandins are coming your way!! Now get birthing! LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12