Thread: Need Help!!!! PLEASE!!!

Default Need Help!!!! PLEASE!!!

Hi , I am in need of some advice, we have been trying for baby #2 for 5 months now with no success, my first daughter came first go! so i have started chatting my temps and so far do not see anything happening, here is how it goes first day of cycle 36.6, 36.6, 36.5,36.5 ,36.5, 36.7, 36.6, 36.6, 36.7, 36.7, 36.6, i have a dip of 36.4 then rises to 36.8 on day 13 and i think here we go its happening 8-[ then we go back to 36.5, 36.6, 36.5, 36.5 and 36.4 which is today's temp! can anyone understand as i am now up to day 18 of my cycle which is usually around 27/28 days ( bar the exception of last month when it when to 33 days!) also i do not really ever have EWCM, :-s i seem to have times where its very watery and clear but it never stretches. Can anyone [-o< share there stories with me of having a similar story or offer me some advice as i am starting think my DD will not have a little bro or sis!

Thanx
    Shellstar

Shellstar you should sign up to Fertility Friend website (http://www2.fertilityfriend.com) and enter all your temps in there. That will help you a lot in seeing what is happening.

If your last cycle was 33 days then it is quite possible that you haven't O'd yet at all.
    I don't get a lot of EWCM either. I am trying to drink more water and green tea and swap to soy milk from cows milk to see if it gives me more CM.

Good luck.

hi dave's girl,

I already are doing the fertilty friend thing, that does not seem to be helping much either as it is saying has not detected ovulation yet!
    But you could be right in saying that maybe i haven't o yet then because of my late cycle last month, maybe my cycle has changed, can that happen? :-s because i always have been around the 28 days!

But thankyou for your reply!

Shellstar76