Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please give me your opinion, what is going on??

Default Please give me your opinion, what is going on??

Ok, I have no idea what's happening with my chart.
    My temps are a bit all over the place coz I was sick and woke up at different times etc. But I think I O'd CD22 at the latest. So today I'm 15DPO and no AF. I usually have spotting 2-3 days before AF and none of that either.

When I O'd I had ewcm, CP was high, soft, and open, and I had O pain so I'm pretty sure I O'd. Anyways, now AF is late but hpts say BFN which must be right coz they are 10 mIU ones.

Yesterday my CP has gone to high soft and closed. What on earth does that mean?? I thought it stayed low till AF, and I've had ewcm. Could I only be ovulating now?? Seems way too late!!

My temps dropped a couple of days ago so i thought for sure AF was on her way, but now they've gone back up.

So with all that info have a look at my chart and tell me what you think is going on, prettttttyyyy pleeeeeeeasssseeee.
    Thanks guys!!

If you take the adjusted ovulation/base line off, where does FF put ovulation? One of your other charts says you have O'd at CD32, so late ovulation isn't unusual for you I am guessing? The Cm is a bit tricky, but its possible that you didn't actually ovulate on CD 22, the temps didn't really stay above the base line and were a bit spiky.

It puts it on CD 16!!!! lol
    This is my 4th cycle off the pill so it was longer and it's been gradually getting shorter.

Now I'm stuck!

This is my 4th cycle off the pill also, but mine are getting longer so unfortunately I can't help. I found this on FF for you though...

Some cervical fluid after ovulation is possible because the corpus luteum, though its main function is to produce progesterone, produces estrogen in small amounts. This may cause you to see some fertile-looking cervical fluid, even after ovulation.

If your temperatures and other signs show clearly that you have already ovulated, then you can be confident that you are no longer fertile. It is also not uncommon to confuse semen and eggwhite or watery cervical fluid. Some women also notice some fertile-looking cervical fluid just before menstruation.

However, if your chart does not show clearly that you have already ovulated (with a clear and sustained thermal shift) do not stop having intercourse. Keep on considering the possibility that you are still fertile as long as you see fertile cervical fluid to make sure you don't miss a chance to conceive.

Several patches of eggwhite fluid with no clear thermal shift may mean that you are having an anovulatory cycle or delayed ovulation. You can have "fertile-like" cervical fluid and still not ovulate. If you have several cycles that show this pattern without an associated thermal shift, you should ask your doctor to help determine whether or not you are ovulating.

If you have several patches of eggwhite cervical fluid and a temperature rise, then your ovulation was probably delayed due to some external reason. As long as ovulation is not already clearly indicated, you should still have intercourse at least every other day when you see eggwhite cervical fluid to make sure not to miss an opportunity.

I know, it's totally confusing!! lol.
    Thankyou for your help and the information Alisia!!!!
    We DTD last night JIC it is O time now. But it seems too late and before when I O'd my CP was high soft open, and now it's high soft but closed. Sorry, TMI, lol.
    Well, I have no idea what it happening but i wish it would just get on with it!!
    Anyone else have any ideas?

Hi, maybe you O'd on CD24 which puts you only on 13DPO. Your temps look like O may have happened around CD24 to me??

Good Luck, I hope you get your answer really soon, ideally in the form of a BFP!!

Thanks Danielle. Yeah, I thought that may be possible too but then the ewcm and fertile CP etc stopped before that?!?
    Your chart looks good btw!!

You can get quite fertile CM right before AF shows as the corpus lutum (the follie that the egg comes out of) breaks down. I woulld get quite wet cm the day before AF...
    Good luck hun. xo

Hopefully we'll find out soon. When something changes please let us know!

Ps thanks, I hope my temp goes back up tomorrow though! LOL (TTC is so stressful! haha)

Thanks rufalina, I read that too and I thought that's what was happening, but now I've had it for like 5 days or something. what the?

for you danielle!

Anyone else?

Ok, I've changed my O date to CD24 on my chart now because still no AF today so it must have been later and like Danielle said the temps look like it could have been then. Don't know if this is right but omg all this waiting is sooo frustrating. The longest TWW ever cos originally I thought I O'd on CD20.

SJ - sorry hun, this must be rather confusing and distressing!!! Are you certain that you have ovulated? Your temps haven't stayed high, but like you said you have been sick and had inconsistent waking times. IMHO, I think you O'd CD22. It's confusing that your CP has stayed higher, instead of lower preparing for AF. Even in pregnant cycles, the CP usually drops to low and firm around the time AF is due, before returning to a higher positions WEEKS (>6) after conception, which is why I'm wondering if you have ovulated yet. Waiting sucks! :hugs:

Well I have to say if you did O on CD24,I'm liking the dip on day 10DPO... implantation dip??? Fingers crossed!!!

Wishing you lots & lots of luck, it would be wonderful for you to come out of this very confusing cycle UTD!

Thanks guys.
    Still no AF today yet. No cramps either. So who knows. If I O'd CD24 then it would be due today.
    Will just have to keep waiting waiting waiting

Hi Hun

If you did O on CD24, you are in with a good chance. Your temps have stayed up! And, your last HTP- was then only 12DPO which is too early to tell. that by monday you start seeing a faint BFP. When is your next test date?

Yeah, I agree with you girls. If I did then that temp drop at 10 DPO looks promising! And testing was way too early if implantation was then. Oh no, I don't want to get my hopes up because I always get dissapointed. I was thinking about testing tomorrow, 15DPO, but know that that could still be too early if I am UTD coz implantation might have been a bit late.
    Oscar- your temps are still up! yay!

Good luck SaraJane! I got a BFN at 15DPO and then a strong BFP at 17DPO. Its not over until AF arrives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast