Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please give me your opinion, what is going on??

SJ - I saw you got another BFN this morning, sorry hun . What HPT are you using? How strong is it?

Yep I used a lullaby conceptions one, thats 10mIU. So today temp is STILL high, no AF, and the cramps I had before are gone so it doesn't even feel like she's coming. wtf?? And I don't think I'm ovulating even though I have watery and ewcm. I don't have any o pain and cervix is closed. TMI, I have watery cm but up near my cervix feels all slimy like there's ewcm there. Usually I just have creamy cm after o until af. I am so confused. So i might test again in a couple of days if there's no action!!
    Thanks for all your advice girls!!

SJ - Sorry this is sooo confusing! Are you 100% sure you have already ovulated? My chart looks a bit like yours, CM & CP doesn't correlate with O very well.

Yeah I think I O'd. My cervix was open at O time. Then it went back to LFC after. And it hasn't been open again since so I must have ovulated back then I'd say. Also with the cm I don't think I really checked those days b/c I thought I had O'd a couple of days earlier so I just stopped doing it (lucky we dtd again right on o day if that was it). So I might have just put in creamy coz that's what it usually is, lol. I don't know. I can't make any sense of it! lol.
    Oh!! I hope that's an implantation dip for you today!!!!

thanks for the positive vibes, but my CP was closed when I O'd???? Not sure if the spermies could get in. There is always next cycle, we are young!!!

Yeah, that's confusing. But I guess if CM can come out through there, sperm can get in! lol, gross but hopefully the little dudes made it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12